China Market for Color Ultrasound Imaging Equipment
Covering more than 10 multinational manufacturers and dozens of local manufacturers, the Chinese color ultrasound equipment market is estimated to have been worth US$ 1.3 billion in 2016, and is forecast to grow at a compound average annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.9% from 2016 to 2021, to US$ 1.9 billion.
The report covers all color ultrasound imaging equipment that is used by end users in China, including hospitals, health centers, clinics, and National Health and Family Planning Commissions (NHFPCs).
Based on their advanced technologies and better brand awareness, multinational players still dominate the high end market segments while top local players are taking more shares such as Mindray, Sonoscape, and SIUI.
Using 2016 as the base year, the report presents detailed description of the total market, key players, end users, as well as driving factors and trends in the next five years to 2021.
Based on in-depth interviews, the report answers the key questions as below:
- What is the current market size and what will be the trends in the next few years and for what reasons?
- What are the main regulations, guidelines and the whole healthcare environment in China, and how will they influence the ultrasound market?
- Who are the key players and what are their shares in different market segments, and how do they expand the Chinese market?
- Which are the top regions and who are the key end users in terms of sales of color ultrasound equipment in China?
- What are the main applications of ultrasound and what will be the trends according to the clinical requirements from end users in China?
Please contact Owen Tang for report brochure and further discussions.
Mobile: +86-186 2186 1977